Possession and Distribution Arrests in Notasulga | Crime
On June 20, 2012, the Tallapoosa County Narcotics Task Force, Crime Interdiction Task Force and the Alexander City Police Department Special Response Group executed (7) seven felony arrest warrants and a search warrant, at a residence on Lowe Road in Notasulga. For the past several months, the Task Force has been receiving information in reference to marijuana being distributed from this residence in the Reeltown Community. Investigators began making controlled buys from the suspect and developed enough probable cause for a search warrant. During the search the Task Force seized approximately 340 grams of marijuana, prescription pills, $2,960.00 in cash, several firearms and two vehicles. A second person was also arrested during the search warrant.
Arrested and charged with seven (7) counts of Unlawful Distribution of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Marijuana 1st Degree, Possession of Controlled Substance and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia was: Ted Monroe Creamer, 48 yoa of Notasulga, Al.
Arrested and charged with: Possession of Marijuana 2nd, was Brian Keith Franklin, 25 yoa of Tallassee, Al.
Both suspects were transported to the Tallapoosa County jail without incident. The investigation into the possession and distribution of illegal narcotics is ongoing in Tallapoosa County.
Information Source: Tallapoosa County Narcotics Task Force
Top Lake Martin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Undocumented immigrant kills girlfriend in Alex City murder-suicide
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Police continue investigating shots fired into building on 280
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Lake stakeholders oppose FERC’S refusal of proposal
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/14 - 6/16
- Alex City authorities start death investigation after couple found dead inside home
- Auburn police plan 2 checkpoints on June 26
- Pair caught with stolen property, hit with theft and drug charges
- Briggs and Stratton to Sponsor Annual Fourth of July Celebration
- Auburn City Pools Offer Float-N-Movies and Friday Night Splash Events
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing