Camp Hill police make several arrests | Crime
The recent investigation into a burglary in the Main Street area of Camp Hill has led to several arrests by the Camp Hill Police Department.
Officers were initially called to the residence to investigate a burglary in progress in early June. The investigation into the burglary led to the discovery of what is believed by police to have been an active methamphetamine lab.
Stemming from this incident, Jerry Senn of Opelika was arrested for Burglary 3rd, Domestic Violence 3rd, and Criminal Mischief 1st. Joshua Smith of Selma was arrested for Possession of a Controlled Substance (Meth), Possession of a Controlled Substance (Hydrocodone), Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Theft of Property 2nd.
Police expect more arrests to follow.
In an unrelated incident, Otis Hart was arrested for possession of Marijuana 2nd, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Reckless Endangerment and Attempting to Elude a Police Officer.
For more information, follow the Camp Hill Police Department on Facebook.
Source: Camp Hill Police Department
Top Lake Martin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids