Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 2/2 | Crime
TALLAPOOSA COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT
DAILY PRESS RELEASE
- A RESIDENT OF PECAN PATH IN DADEVILLE FILED A REPORT FOR RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT.
- A RESIDENT OF A RESIDENT OF LIGHTHOUSE COURT IN DADEVILLE FILED A REPORT FOR THEFT.
- A RESIDENT OF MOONBRANCH DRIVE IN DADEVILLE FILED A REPORT FOR THEFT OF PROPERTY AND BURGLARY OF A RESIDENCE.
- A RESIDENT OF HOLLEY AVENUE IN CAMP HILL WAS ARRESTED ON FOUR FTA WARRANTS.
Upcoming Events near Lake Martin
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court documents: Fmr. Tallassee asst. police chief stole handgun
- Elmore Co. DA forced to drop 100 counts against alleged child predator
- Former Tallassee asst. chief accused of evidence tampering, intimidation
- Grizzell enters 'not guilty' plea in baby death case
- 2 Tallassee H.S. band members to march in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade