Arrest made in Camp Hill night club shooting | Crime
CAMP HILL, AL (WSFA) - The Camp Hill Police Department has arrested a local man in connection with the Saturday night murder at the L and L Lounge.
According to Camp Hill Police Chief Roosevelt Finley, 19-year-old Alvin Daniel Reese was arrested for the shooting death of James Arthur Doss. Reese was captured earlier today at Tiger Town in Auburn, Ala.
Finley said the L and L Lounge was crowded with people during the Memorial Day weekend which meant many people saw the shooting.
"The club was full of patrons. we're talking about roughly two hundred plus that was in the club," said Finley. "And a lot of people saw something and knew what happened."
Top Lake Martin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 6/18/2013: Front Page: Lake stakeholders oppose FERC’S refusal of proposal
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/14 - 6/16
- Alex City authorities start death investigation after couple found dead inside home
- Tallapoosa County Sheriff's Department Blotter - 6/10, 6/11
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Alexander City Schools
- Lee County Association of REALTORS awards over $13,600 to two local charities
- Auburn Police reminding citizens to lock their doors following recent thefts
- Auburn man arrested for allegedly stabbing man in the neck
- Portion of Moores Mill Road to Close to Local Traffic June 17
- Downtown Streets to Close for SummerNight on June 14
- National Tae Kwon Do champion from Tallassee
- Authorities kill "nuisance" gator on Rifle Range Road
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallassee City Schools
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Tallapoosa County schools
- 3 suspects in Tallassee child sex abuse case have first court hearing