HELP WANTED: Leadership Elmore County looking for an Executive Director | People
Leadership Elmore County is seeking someone to serve as the organization's executive director.
The position is part-time, involving an average 20 hours a month to fulfill its duties. Responsibilities include attending class sessions - two days in September, one day each in October-May; attending monthly board of directors meetings (approx. one hour each); attending new class member reception, graduation and the annual meeting; organizing refreshments, speakers gifts, etc. for sessions; recording attendance at sessions; helping with applications and interviews for each new class; some email communications; actively seeking sponsors for LEC; and other tasks. The executive director receives a small monthly stipend, and incentives for sponsorship recruitment are possible. Anyone interested in the position, should contact Lee Macon at email@example.com.
Information Source: Leadership Elmore County
Top Lake Martin Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New hope seen to resurrect Hotel Talisi
- Montgomery Symphony Orchestra members teach workshop at Tallassee’s Southside Middle School
- Tallassee middle school students 'visited by history'
- Tallassee middle school students brighten day for nursing home residents
- Bond set for Tallassee man accused of sexually abusing 8 kids